BLAST From The PAST
COVID-19 Announcement: We are now back to our normal hours of operation!
Helen and I are promoting a safe, clean environment and are practicing social distancing.
We hope to see you soon. Please stay safe!
Randy & Helen Smith started this antique business in July 2000. After a 20-year career with the RCMP, Randy has had a passion for antiques and collecting since he can remember. After 2 years in business, because of growing pains, Randy moved his business from the first location of 4407-29 Street, Vernon, to 6230 Pleasant Valley Road.
That location worked well but Randy wished to secure a building thru ownership and in November of 2005, through lots of help from Staff and family we renovated and moved our store to 3123-31st Avenue, Vernon. On July, 2010 we relocated our business 1/2 block to its present location of 3100-32nd Street. This new location has proven to be a great move and we all welcome you to our store.
Buy ~ Sell ~ Consign: Entire Estates, Antiques, Collectibles, Fine China, Toys, Advertising Memorabilia and much more.
- Quality Antiques
- Advertising Memorabilia
- Vintage Advertising
- Vintage Signs
- Consign antiques
- Indian Baskets
- Antiques for Sale
- Purchase Antiques
- Antique Toys
- Antique Furniture
- Vinyl Records
- Pop Culture Memorabilia
- Gas Station Memorabilia
Antique Items Wanted
UNIQUE ITEMS — 1 OF A KIND ITEMS: Rare and Unusual.
- ADVERTISING ITEMS: Signs, posters, ie. gas, oil, pop, garage memorabilia (gas pumps, oil cans, signs).
- Vintage calendars, car and farm manuals, quality toys from the early 1900′s to the 1960′s.
- Fine china, ornaments, pottery, jewellery (costume and precious stones).
- Men’s pocket and wrist watches.
- Furniture, high end and primitive from the 1800′s to the retro era of the 1960′s.
- Native baskets, carvings, Cowboy memorabilia, Sterling Silver and original paintings.